Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sox Lose!!! Sox Lose!!!

Why is it that thats all the real news we're getting now? All thanks to nobody getting on base for John Danks. It's the fact that we don't have a legit leadoff hitter that may be the problem. Darrin Erstad is good, now don't get me wrong, but after my last post you can see how much I enjoyed having Pods at the top of my lineup.

I'm thinking of starting a new little updater for after the games. Something like...

  • Dye and Konerko both homer off of Mariners' righty, Batista
  • Danks KO's 4 in loss

And stuff like that.

But anyways,

[Game Info]

Tomorrow the sox will take on the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, in LA. The game is set to start at 9:05 PM, so join Chris Rongey at 8:35 PM tomorrow night for the Sox pregame show. Then join Chris Singleton and Ed Farmer for the lineups, first pitch and the rest of the game starting at 9 eastern time on AM 670 The Score.

No comments: