Saturday, May 05, 2007

You Know...

Another loss to the Chicago White Sox comes the way of a Kelvim Escobar gem, and a score of 5-1.

I don't even feel like writing because we're so bad, but I want to since I have so many things to write about.
  • Why in the world can Rob Mackowiak not get the job done with runners on?
  • At this point, I could field better than Ryan Sweeney.
  • I need Podsednik back.
  • Erstad gets standing ovation in first AB back at the Big A.

That's really all I feel like writing. But on the flip side, Jose Contreras pitched well! When he dropped down sidearm he hit his spots, which is good. And I can tell A.J.'s defense behind the plate has vastly improved since last year. Joe Crede is still the #1 third baseman in the AL Central. He makes every play look easy and the only other contender would be Detroit's Brandon Inge.

I like the fact that our defense is playing well, but I would like to see more 'pen improvement. Other than that all I can say is

GO SOX!!!

No comments: